Friday 26 August 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #188

Hi All

Here is my card for my last challenge as Guest Designer at CAS Colours & Sketches.



I worked on a print from our recent Shaving Foam technique class with the Falling Flowers set.
Blackened the background with Stampin' Marker before heat embossing in gold. Layered on kraft card using the Layering Ovals.


For the sketch I added glitter with double sided tape and the sentiment is from the Wetlands set.

Check out the rest of the design team's cards and join in CC&C#188

Thanks for stopping by
Jay



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love how the flowers pop from the black background. Thanks for being our guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and subtle way to add the background. The colours are really fun and inspire me to go and buy some shaving foam! Thanks for being our GD this month. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a genius way to "color" the main floral image! It's stunning against the black background. Thank you for being a fabulous guest designer at CC&S. I hope you'll continue to join in our challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me think of a Japanese vase, with that striking black background. Gorgeous! Thanks for being our GD this month. Caro x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts