Monday 13 July 2015

Another Cityscape

Hi All

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It was another busy one for me with work and a Christening on Sunday for my god daughter Edie.

Anyways, onto another cityscape which I am sharing with you. I used the same stamps as before, mainly from Build A Birthday and a few from Age Awareness, to create the scenery. I wanted a panoramic window view so I used dimensionals to raise the top and bottom card strips. The brick wall embossing folder would look great with this or for next time I can construct a few window panels.


I am also entering this card to the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - 68 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - 270 Anything Goes
Creative Moments - 72 Anything Goes/Monochromatic
Sister Act Card Challenge - 114 Anything Goes

Any suggestions on what sentiments I could use for a card like this?

Thank you for looking and happy crafting.

Jay

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts