Friday 26 June 2015

Stampin' Up! Creative Challenge #punchitup

Hi All

This week is passing by very quickly! I have been busy with work and crafting as usual. I am sharing with you today some flower makes using punches.

Stampin' Up! set a creative challenge for demonstrators back in May to 'create a project using at least two of the four punches' -



We have Pansy Punch and Fun Flower so I started playing around with those. 

The flower below was created by shaping the petals for each layer with tweezers or scissor edge, cutting sections to decrease petals and add height. I also used Petite Petals punch for the inner part to finish the flower.


Then I wanted to see what other flower shapes I can get by reinserting the petals at certain points of the punch (either from the side or through the middle). 

top-left: original punched shape

I continued playing, using the same punches on the same flowers.....



.....and with Petite Petals.....



(I have used Petite Petals as the starting flower but will post the pics soon)

What do you think of these new flowers? You can build up a flower using the same layers...





 .....or change it up! The possibilities are endless and I can't wait to use all of them!

Thank you for looking and happy crafting.

Jay









No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts