Monday 13 April 2015

Mitosu Stampin' Painted Petals and Flower Patch Stamp Sets

Hi all

Thank you for taking the time to stop by our new Mitosu Stampin Up! blog. We have both been busy playing with our new stamp sets and working on getting this blog up and running. So now it's time to share a couple of our creations.


The Painted Petals stamp set is a 2 stamp technique where I stamped the leaves first followed by the leaves once I had them in place. I haven't used it on the project but if anyone has problems lining the stamps up i would recommend you use the Stampin Up! Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, which is a great tool for perfect stamp placement especially for the clear mounted stamps.





For the above card I have used the Flower Patch stamp set and Flower Fair Framelits Dies which are available in a bundle or separately. I've only cut a portion of the die to create the flower hanging off the edge and then stamped the matching stamp in its place. I've also die cut some extra flowers on copy paper to use as a mask (the masking technique). This allows me to stamp the leaves without touching the flowers. It also makes it look as if they are behind the flowers. The sentiment has been stamped and attached using dimensional foam pads.

I hope you like our creations, please feel free to leave a comment below.

Until next time

Barry
Mitosu Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts