Saturday 25 April 2015

Mitosu Stampin' Hooray It's Your Day On Flip It Card

Hi All

I wanted to share with you today this Flip It card I made using Hooray It's Your Day stamp set.


I cut the card base and design paper (from Sale-A-Bration catalogue) using ScanNCut. I also cut a smaller piece of white paper for the top layer.


For the front image, I inked the edges of the top layer using a sponge and decorated with the balloons and stars using 2nd generation stamping technique then stamped the sentiments.


For the back, I inked through the sun ray stencil from Hooray It's Your Day Card Kit. I cut a circle from the same paper and used the number 4 sticker from the same card kit. You can personalise this by adding the name of the recipient above 'Birthday Boy'.

The card width is slightly smaller than A6 so I need to redo the template but other than that I'm really pleased with it.

I am also entering this card to the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - I Can Sing A Rainbow
Crafting From The Heart - 56 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - 258 Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - 85 Sentiment
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - 143 Anything Goes

Thanks for looking

Jay



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the rainbow of balloons. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sweet Stampin' this week with your gorgeous card. I love the flip action you got going on there. Very cool. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super "colourful" card, just right for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining #258 challenge with Craft You Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you again!

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card - perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts