Friday 11 September 2015

Awesomely Artistic Teacup and Celebrate Card

Hi All

I wanted to share another version of the teacup I made for the ladies who attended our recent stampin' card class and a card using Stampin' Markers to create a background.


There's a great tutorial by Linda Parker on youtube on how to create this teacup. I used Awesomely Artistic stamp set to decorate it and heat emboss in white and clear. I used Heart framelits for the handle and the off cut from this I utilised for the sentiment :)


I used a stamp from Another Thank You set which I highlighted with white pigment pen. I also used the pen for the flowers, punched with the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.


This card was actually inspired from an old sketch challenge. I used Stampin' Markers on an acrylic ruler, spritz with water before pressing onto Watercolour paper. It left a very uneven edge due to excessive water so I used gold Sharpie to neaten it up. The sentiment is from Endless Birthday Wishes set.


I used the gold Sharpie on the tracing paper before adding the bows, made from the Bow Builder punch. I really like how this card turned out but what do you think?

Thanks for looking and happy stampin'

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts