Sunday, 24 May 2015

Actual Swap And Name Badges

Hi All

This week has gone very quick as I have been busy with work and other projects so this is a little late but as promised here's my actual card which I swapped with other demonstrators at Telford last Saturday.


The only differences are the background stamp, sentiment and colours. I used the Something Lacy background stamp with the sentiment and border for the banner from the Butterfly Basics set.


I also altered the colours for the flowers so I ended up with 10 each and Barry made 20 of his card  (from the previous post) in different colours.


The construction and measurements are the same as the original which is A6 and folds flat to fit nicely in an envelope.

We also made our own name badge below.


I created a mask with the Little Letters Thinlits then used the rock 'n' rolling technique with the leaves stamp from the Sheltering Tree set. I added shadows around my name to make it stand out more before daubing around the edges.


Barry used the Gorgeous Grunge set on A6 card then die cut his name with the same thinlits. He then used dimensionals before matting onto Lost Lagoon card.

Unfortunately, I haven't taken pics of the swaps we received from other the demonstrators so I will have to post those another time.

Thanks for stopping by

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment